A Plus eShop (hereinafter referred to as “Our company”, “we”) is committed to safeguarding the personal privacy rights with respect to personal data on www.aplus-eshop.com (collectively referred to as “Our website”). We therefore ensure that our policies and practices in relation to collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) under the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
When you visit our website, we will record your visit and shopping history by using cookies but will not collect any personally identifiable information from you. Cookies are small computer files that can be stored in internet surfers'computers for the purposes of obtaining configuration information and analyzing internet surfers' viewing habits. They can save you from registering again when re-visiting a website and are commonly used to track your preferences in relation to the subject matter of the website which helps to deliver content specific to your interests. You may refuse to accept Cookies by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system. You may not be able to utilize or activate certain available functions in our website but the function of online shopping will not be affected.
Before you make purchase via our website, you will be required to provide your personal identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name,email address, telephone number, postal address, delivery address etc. to be used for completing your order. If you refuse to provide the above mentioned personal identifiable information or provide incorrect or incomplete information, you may be denied the use of certain services of our website, or our company may not be able to process any of your purchase or request that you are making. If you are under the age of 18, consent from your parents or guardians are required before submitting any personal identifiable information.
The personal identifiable information collected by our company will be used for the followings:
(1) For conducting online order;
(2) For analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
(3) For processing requested payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities;
(4) For enabling daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the services;
(5) For delivery of products or gifts (if applicable);
(6) For marketing purposes such as conducting marketing research, devising promotion and advertising media; and
(7) For notifying customers of any upcoming promotional activities, services,special offers and new products by email.
For marketing purposes and business development, we may occasionally provide you with certain marketing-related information from our company or affiliated merchants.
However, your personal identifiable information provided to us will never be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
If you would not like to receive any information or special offer for the upcoming events and services from our company, or any promotional information from our affiliated companies, please inform us by email (email@example.com) subject titled "Unsubscribe".
Our company may pass statistical information about website traffic, sales and other information to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any identifiable personal information. We aim at helping you to find suitable products or services. We may use your identify able personal information together with other data for our internal market research,to find out customer shopping patterns so that we can consistently upgrade our website’s service to meet our customers’ needs.
Our company will retain records of your online transactions for auditing purposes. Our general policy is to retain the information for a reasonable period. We do not offer online facilities to delete your personal data.
6. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. If the company makes significant changes to the terms and conditions, the company will post notices on the website, the company's office or notify you by e-mail.
7. These terms and conditions are still valid and effective after termination of the terms and conditions of membership for individual members.